HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server
Do you know that a reliable enterprise-class server can easily meet your budget? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premise and Hybrid Cloud solutions,
delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost. Just a small change can give you an extra edge. Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds security right into the server with HPE iLO silicon root of trust,
making the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server one of the world's most secure industry-standard servers. Redundant power supply option and up to 4 LFF or 8 SFF hot-plug HDDs provide availability and flexibility. The enhanced expansion capability allows
you to upgrade with SAS controllers, networking cards, or graphics cards as your business grows. You will be surprised at how much benefit you can get with HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server.
Intel® Xeon® E processors with up to 6 cores and 80W, 8th Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Four expansion slots
for more flexible usage - two x16 and two x8 connectors.
- Onboard M.2 NVMe SSD support.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.
- SMB offerings to match different workloads.
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
Up to 61.44 TB
storage capacity makes HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.1
of a dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers
allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
With selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle
graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10
server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection
built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition,
the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of
the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multivendor coverage.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment
solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Processor Type Intel
- Processor Family Intel® Xeon® E Processor Intel® Core™ i3 Processor Intel® Pentium® Processor
- Maximum Memory 64 GB with 16 GB DDR4
- Memory Slots 4
- Memory Protection Features Unbufferred ECC
- Drive Supported 4 NHP LFF SATA HDD with optional 2 LFF SATA HDD or 4 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 8 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, with 1 M.2 NVMe SSD, depending on model
- Processor Core Available 2 to 6 core, depending on processor
- Processor Cache Installed 4 to 12 MB L3, depending on processor
- Processor Number 1
- Processor Speed 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- Remote Management Software Included - HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded), HPE Systems Insight Manager (requires download), HPE OneView Standard (requires download, available in early 2019) Optional - HPE
iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, HPE OneView Advanced (requires download, available in early 2019)
- Expansion Slots 4, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network Controller HPE 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter, two ports per controller
- Storage Controller 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Form Factor 4U Tower
- Weight (metric) 10.1 kg minimum, 17.6 kg maximum
- Product Dimensions (metric) 36.83 x 17.5 x 47.5 cm